Sunday, December 9, 2012

Coverletter


No matter who the Professor is or what subject they teach, I believe each one has about the same goal in mind. The thing most Professors want to see by the end of their class is the excel of their students. This semester, as a writer, I believe I have grown in just about every way possible. Research techniques, grammar, thesis; it all hit me this year. Regarding research, before this class I would not know how to pick out the important information and leave out the extra. For grammar and my thesis, as a writer I have just grown. Making the words come out better, and easier to understand. Out of everything I have gotten better at, the thing I have grown most in would defiantly have to be getting voice on paper. Before this year, I really did not know how to get my voice on paper. Sure I could say it aloud and it sounded great, but putting it on paper is a completely different story. I would have to say project two really helped me with this. The blog was a great way to get our voice out on issues without it being in a traditional paper format. But all in all, I believe I have grown in a writer in just about every way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment